In time you'll need to apply maintenance to your new building...
- Use a lubricant such as WD40 on locks, handles and hinges to ensure smooth operation
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the cladded surface removing dirt and grime easing water run off
- Clean glass surfaces and around the exterior beading
- Re-coat exterior cladding with a quality preservative or paint
- Remove leaf and debris that can build up in gutters and down pipe
- Ensure no build up of soil or leaves at the base of the building
- Ensure no damage occurs by overhead branches that can rub the roof covering
Follow a sensible maintenance plan and your timber building will last for many, many years. If you need any advice just ask.
or calls us on 01794 340924...no obligation site visit, just ask