Swimming Pool Pump House
Along with the remodelling of their period property a new swimming pool was to be included in the garden. Due to certain restrictions the pump equipment was to be located close to the house.
Given the style of the property and the proposed garden design an attractive period style shed was required.
The building was to be erected on a concrete pad minus a wooden floor.
- Size 10' x 8' (3.0m x 2.4m)
- F,L&B door & twin window set to front elevation
- No floor required - installed on sole plate with DPC
- Roof covering 'Blue label' cedar shingles on certified battens
- 4" (100mm) gutters plus downpipes
- House joinery matched colour and black ironmongery
“Fantastic, just what we wanted. Very pleased with the quality and standard of workmanship. Thank you again." Mr. G. West Sussex
Frenchmoor Garden Buildings
Tel: 01794 340924
Free delivery to these areas