Due to remodelling their garden a new storage shed for secure parking of a ride-on mower and occasional workshop duties was required.
Garage spec' of larger timbers and a building taller than usual was deemed more fitting. A country out-building look was preferred so heavy rebated sawn cladding was chosen with a complementing roof covering of cedar which will age to grey.
Concrete slab with dwarf wall for the base being chosen for practical and aesthetics reasons.
- Size 16' x 10' (4.9m x 3.0m)
- 8" (200mm) rebated feather-edge
- Double part glazed doors, faux Georgian
- Twin window set, single vent
- 4" x 2" (100 x 50mm) wall framing
- Interior hardwood ply-line with workbench
- 'Blue Label' cedar shingles on certified battens
- 4" (100mm) gutters plus downpipes
- Exterior finish 'Fir green' Osmo natural oil
Customer received as requested an 'out-building' which will be a pleasure to use, a pleasure to view from their property and with a character that will only improve with age.
Frenchmoor Garden Buildings
Tel: 01794 340924
Free delivery to these areas