Thinking ahead to a time when moving to a larger home was required it was decided investing in a timber building that added value to their property was the right action to take.
The immediate need was for an office with a design that visually fitted with their period style property and would also be suitable in the future for other uses such hobby workshop, attractive gardener's shed etc.
Must be suitable for comfortable use all year round and a pleasure to view from the house. A Velux roof light to add natural light, ventilation and a sense of luxury.
Overall, a practical, quality addition which would add value to their property.
- Size - 10' x 8' (3.0m x 2.4m)
- Single F,L&B door & twin window set to front elevation, custom black ironmongery
- Insulated floor, walls and roof. Walls & ceiling hardwood ply-lined
- Contractor electrics installed
- Velux roof light installed
- Roof covering 'Tapco' grey slate on certified battens
- 4" (100mm) gutters plus downpipes
Finished build met with their requirement of an attractive future proofed building which provides all year use now and for many decades forth.
"Thank you, Jason and all the team for all your hard work. We are delighted with the new garden room."
Mrs Crudge, Wiltshire
Frenchmoor Garden Buildings
Tel: 01794 340924
Free delivery to these areas