Care For Timber Garden Buildings
In time you'll need to apply maintenance to your new timber garden building...
- Use a lubricant such as WD40 on locks, handles and hinges to ensure smooth operation
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the cladded surface removing dirt and grime easing water run off
- Clean glass surfaces and around the exterior beading
- Re-coat exterior cladding when required, these can be obtained from us
- Remove leaf and debris that can build up in gutters and down pipes
- Ensure no build up of soil or leaves at the base of the building
- Ensure no damage occurs by overhead branches that can rub and damage the roof covering
Care for timber garden buildings isn't complicated, just follow a sensible maintenance plan and your garden building will last for many, many years.
When your build is complete before we depart we actually leave you with a goody bag which includes WD40, paint brush & pot of matching touch up paint plus a micro cloth perfect for cleaning the glass.
If you need any advice just ask.
Frenchmoor Garden Buildings
Tel: 01794 340924
Free delivery to these areas